Tuesday 5 May 2009

Holiday Weekend

It's been a busy holiday weekend here - still trying to get sorted out from the recent office move. We even found three large boxes of oil bottles that had escaped the stock take so I think we'll put those on Jam Jar Shop as a special offer bargain - as we didn't know we had them!

I am trying to sort my 'making list' for preserves as we have a new deli opening in our town soon who are going to stock my products so I had better be ready! We have had lots of orders in over the weekend for jars so it seems a lot of you are getting ready too. The new fruit season will be upon us sooner than we think and we will be battling to keep up with the produce.

We had our lovely new grandson Oscar to stay over the weekend who is very special and makes us focus on the important things in life - family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment