Monday 14 March 2011

Update from Jam on the Hill

I can't believe I'm still sitting here at my desk basked in sunshine..I think it may be time to ditch my thermals after all!! May and Samm are as busy as ever in the kitchen and the incredible aromas rising from downstairs are making my tastebuds do cartwheels. they've just made Chilli Sauce and it's HOT,HOT,HOT, which is exactly as it should be,although I recommend a jug of margerita's to put out the fire. Mmmmmm, Yummy.

May made scones this morning and it would have been rude of me not to accept the one she brought me covered in our Summer Pudding mixed berry jam. I can't understand why my waistline is expanding!! Rosie and I had a lovely week-end at The Smithy with 2 full days of classes,"Some Like It Hot",another great reason for me to sample shots of our limoncello,purely medicinal you understand, to put out the fire in my mouth.

Samm and I are off to join the team from Jam Jar Shop next week at the Country Living Fair, come and visit us, we'd love to see you and hear all your preserve making adventures. Or why not join one of fun weekends of classes, you do know that jam making is to the soul what the little black dress is to our wardrobes - an essential. Well bye for now,hopefully see you next week with rosie and the team,if not you'll hear all our adventures in my blog the week after... Penelope x

No comments:

Post a Comment